Friday, March 9, 2018

Mission update, Prayers needed

 

 

Greetings,

Feeding out hot dawgs with Chile and onions..served with chips and homemade cake with cherries on it today! The people are still pouring in!

I am adding to this update (below) because I am too lazy today to write it out again..no we are just very busy trying to get things done so we can have Service tonight..

On the way here today my truck seen in the picture stared missing very badly…I stopped and found I lost over two gallons of water and yes it was overheated…My truck normally never leaks water…

It cooled right off when I stopped and was able to add coolant within 5 minutes…

Decided to get it back home 30 miles as I was only halfway to Wichita..while it did not over heated on the way back home it barely ran..I just may have blown the motor this time… We will see pray it's something simple because I really have no money for a motor, repairs, (if possible), or to replace the truck….

I really do not know what to do but ask for prayers as I have to have transportation…..

The Mission church does need your support also

Lift us in prayer, help if you can,

IN HIS PERFECT PEACE,PD

OLD  UPDATE BELOW BUT INFO THAT YOU NEED

 

Greetings,

I am praying that someone or several people can help, here is a picture of my 1997 Ford Truck! I really love it! I have had it almost two years. As with everything I have ever owned I only paid $1,500 for it. I have never paid any more for a vehicle nor has my wife. It has over 330,000 miles on it but it has ran very good. We have replaced things like shocks, tires. plugs, brakes, coils, etc and put the deer bumper on it after hitting two deer with it….

Yesterday I was 30 miles from home and it started missing real bad, it would not even climb a hill! I took it when I finally got home over to my son who is a mechanic..it sounds bad and when I started it today you can hear a bottom end noise….sad to say after everything it looks like the engine has given up the ghost!

So what to do? Well I can get an engine a new one on eBay for roughly $2,000 maybe a little cheaper. I would need another at least $1000 to get oil and other stuff to install engine as well as pay someone to put it in..

So what am I saying? I need roughly $3,000 to keep this truck put an engine in it, it is a better choice than trying to find another truck that will last for any period of time for $1,500 which I do not have that ether. A new engine will make this problem go away for years I would guess as it would take some time to wear out a new engine..

Remember each trip to the Wichita Mission Church is roughly just there and back 160 miles round trip…..generally I put over 300 miles on it each trip each day so with a used vehicle we wear them out very quick.

Please pray about making a donation today for this as it is for the church as this truck is even in the Church name…

Please lift this in prayer help today if you can,

In HIS Perfect Peace,

Pastor Dan Catlin

Main donation page

http://messiahsbranch.org/donate/

National Satellite and Live on Net Worldwide

http://www.prophecyhour.com/p/listen-to-radio-programs-here.html

Pod-cast Archives (webcast) RSS feed

http://branch.podomatic.com/

Breaking News and Radio Blog

http://www.prophecyhour.com/

Mission Church: Homeless & Poor Ministry

http://www.wichitahomeless.com/--

Donations and Contact

http://www.prophecyhour.com/p/contact-information-and-usful-items.html

Mailing address

230 west 4th street, Florence, KS 66851

Phone

316-619-4886

 

No comments:

Post a Comment